quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2017

Step 19

Anatomia di un colore - Metaforizzando quanto viene fatto nella Autopsia di una macchina si prepari un post in cui, entrando nel colore, ne si analizzano le varie dimensioni cognitive con un approccio narrativo


Hi my dear readers,
I'm Turquoise, Turquoise Mistyc Pearl.

I'm a greenish-blue color, very happy and friendly that helps people enjoying life! My name comes from the French for Turkish, based on the gem of the same name that was originally imported from Turkey. I'm a colour that was very used in the ascient population, so i have a lot of history through the times (please don't ask for my age).

The stone with my colour is a valuable mineral that is often use for jewelry, especially in the American Southwest and Middle East and is one of the oldest protection amulets and in many ancient cultures was a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Was associated with connections to the spiritual world, psychic sensitivity, and protection from harm and negative energy, that’s why i gain all this good atributes.

In terms of body powers, I have healing properties that affects the mind and the body of people. Everybody believed (and i can say that is true) that i’m really helpful to neutralize over acidity, increase growth and muscular strength, and alleviate gout, stomach problems, viral infections, rheumatism.

In terms of psychologic powers, I help people opening lines of communication between the heart and the spoken word. I'm good to the people that can't speak in public because I calm the nervours system, improving pronunciation and building confidence. All of this is because I control and heal the emotions, creating emotional balance and stability. I can radiate peace, calmness and tranquility through the blue color, balance and growth through the green color, with an uplifting energy from the color yellow. I can recharge your spirits during periods of mental stress and fatigue, and remove the feeling of loneliness. You just need to focus on me and immediately you will feel calm and relaxed – ready to face the world again!

In general i'm associated with meanings of refreshing, feminine, calming, sophisticated, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.

With love,
Turquoise Mystic Pearl

 

Font:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise_(color)
http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-turquoise/
http://www.color-meanings.com/turquoise-color-meaning-the-color-turquoise/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário